Here are the steps to load small-size paper in the paper tray of the HP Officejet 5255 printer.
- After opening the paper tray of the HP Officejet 5255 printer, draw it out from the printer.
- Place the photo paper with its printed side facing down.
- The HP logo of the HP photo paper should face up in the paper tray.
- Make sure to fit the small-size paper in the paper tray by adjusting the paper width guides.
- Place the paper tray back into the HP Officejet 5255 printer and close its door.
- Extend the tray and modify the paper settings on the display panel of the HP Officejet 5255 printer.